Last thing that you bought for your kitchen?

Yeah I know they're ceramic. That is quite a reasonable price. But they look rather tiny for American single servings!
Yeah, I'm sure many of my American friends would say, "Those are just for display, right?" :laugh:

I don't even know if I'll actually bake anything in them, but I think they'll make cute little nut dishes, or pickle/olive dishes.

Well, I didn't buy them, but I rescued them from my parents:

I already have that exact grinder in black, which I use for spices, so maybe I'll actually grind some coffee beans with this one...after I get through the three bags of coffee I currently have, so sometime around 2027, I reckon. :laugh:

I've always wanted to try out one of those little mini-choppers, so I'll report back in a day or two, after I whizz my first shallot in it.

I've always wanted to try out one of those little mini-choppers, so I'll report back in a day or two, after I whizz my first shallot in it.

I got one recently and have used it once to chop vegetables. I found it faster to chop by hand and less to clear up/clean. Its very good for making breadcrumbs though. Simply tear up bits of bread and whizz up.

I got one recently and have used it once to chop vegetables. I found it faster to chop by hand and less to clear up/clean. Its very good for making breadcrumbs though. Simply tear up bits of bread and whizz up.
I used the chopper to whizz up the onion for our salad tonight - about 3 TBsp.

Since I had to get the knife to cut off a hunk of onion, it was rather pointless, though it did work beautifully.

Well, I didn't buy them, but I rescued them from my parents:

I bought a Philips hand blender and mini-chopper. The blender doesn't get used much but the chopper has become invaluable. (Review - Philips HR1623 Hand Blender)

The last thing we bought for the kitchen was a Philips HR2225/00 blender which came with another mini-chopper which was slightly larger.

Back
Top Bottom