Low Carb idea's with strawberry Sirup. HELP ME OUT

Robberdierob

Über Member
Local time
2:39 AM
Website
mytastyplates.wordpress.com
Hello you all,

I am looking for recipe's where I can use strawberry sirup as an ingredient. So i am NOT looking for ' you can put it on pancakes or icecream. I've come up with that so far but i am actually looking for recipes like soufle's, cookies etc that are low carb/healthy and that use strawberry sirup as an ingredient.

Please help me out. I would bee sooooo happy!

I see google was no help whatsoever. I can't say I have seen any recipes that use strawberry syrup. I have an idea. You might try looking for recipes that use chocolate syrup and if it is feasible substitute strawberry.

*I did find a dozen recipes on how to make the syrup. I used the American spelling.

I see google was no help whatsoever. I can't say I have seen any recipes that use strawberry syrup. I have an idea. You might try looking for recipes that use chocolate syrup and if it is feasible substitute strawberry.

*I did find a dozen recipes on how to make the syrup. I used the American spelling.
thank you so much for your reply! i had the exact same. at least i know how to make the syrup myself now.... I did find some things but what i'm looking for is just not from this earth haha. low carb, low cal, low fat, low sugar, easy to make, with sirup as an ingredient and still tasty. hahah who came up with this.....

the choco syrup thing aint helping as well since the company launches both a strawberry and chocolate syrup... I could make plenty of things with that but strawberry is just a totally different taste to combine things with. :(

Strawberry ripple icecream e.g. where you make a vanilla ice cream, drizzle the syrup through it, stir it in a little with a skewer. I guess you can make it as yogurt icecream. (I always associate so many lows in food, e.g. low carb, low fat etc as low/no fun!)
dontlaugh.gif

Yes i thought about that. Thing is that its super complicated to make a cake that is low in carbs, fat, calories ánd sugar. If you have a recipe for that please let me know. Oh and GlutenFree would be appreciated. :)
Sorry - I forgot the bit about low carbs, cals and sugar! Isn't the strawberry syrup made with sugar?

Back
Top Bottom