Made In Cookware

I received a set as a graduation gift and honestly, I love both the carbon steel and stainless pans. The carbon steel has replaced my cast iron pan because it's lighter and when searing steak it doesn't get out of control hot. I also love that the stainless pans are made in the USA and to say that I have the same cookware that Chef Achatz uses in Alinea has been quite the brag :chef:

$560 for an Al-Clad set?!! No way!! That is almost what I pay for rent every month!!!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Thank You so much for sharing. Everything we have seen and tried for ourselves on the test segments that they choose has been a success.

TastyReuben is a ATK groupie. I'm not a huge fan, but do like their product testing. I have several items that won their "Best of" ratings.

They didn't mention the Made In brand on the video. I knew it because one of the camera shots showed the Made In name on the pot handle. They mentioned the names of the others at some point in the video, but not Made In. I think they should have named all the cookware sets being tested at the very beginning of the test.

The website review was a bit more complete. They showed "star ratings" for each set, so you could see the pros and cons of each. Only the really cheap set did badly.

CD

this is probably my favorite pan of theirs: Frying Pans
it's equally as good as the all-clad ones I've used in the past and is way cheaper!

Bought this Avacraft 12" size pan from Amazon, which looks equally just as good for $54. Basically, what it comes down to is how you treat it & use it. :wink:

Last edited:
They don't sell carbon steel. They sell multi-ply cookware with stainless steel and aluminum layers, similar to All Clad.

As for price, I only looked at one of the multi-piece sets, and it seemed pretty cheap.

CD
Yes they do. I have two carbon steel pans with my set

Been super busy lately so I haven’t been around. I did get the 14 piece set. I really like them. But I’ve never had a good set of pots and pans before.

Back
Top Bottom