Malt Vinegar Usage

Woah, that's a lot. I use plenty of white vinegar or balsamic as well but much less. I may use just sweetened lemon juice and dill for "quickly pickled" cucumbers/gherkins. I still haven't got used to malt vinegar - or used it in baking.
I make lot of preserves, A LOT.

Russ

My vinegars. I ran out of distilled white vinegar, but I mainly just used it for cleaning -- almost never for cooking.

View attachment 61696

CD
Same here. Anything that calls for distilled white vinegar, I sub in either white wine vinegar or the rice vinegar.

My dad swears by taking a big pull of apple cider vinegar every morning.

Same here. Anything that calls for distilled white vinegar, I sub in either white wine vinegar or the rice vinegar.

I have been trying it with water every morning for a few months..Just a tablespoon before breakfast the claims are that it aids in lowering blood sugar and also the ph level in your body..

There are a lot of claims if you google around....It does help with heart burn, I can vouch for that

To get the full benefit, you need a raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. The Bragg ACV in my photo above is a good one. You only need about a tablespoon of it per day.

CD

Last edited:
I have been trying it with water every morning for a few months..Just a tablespoon before breakfast the claims are that it aids in lowering blood sugar and also the ph level in your body..

I add a tablespoon of Bragg unfiltered ACV to a glass of unfiltered apple juice. It actually tastes good, that way.

CD

I've been trying it out for a while now..Feeling better, but I have made a few changes so it could be a combination of things..

To get the full benefit, you need a raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. The Bragg ACV in my photo above is a good one. You only need about a tablespoon of it per day.

CD
That what I've got, raw, unfiltered, and with the mother, according to the label. Maybe I better start drinking it like the old man. 👴

Back
Top Bottom