1/2 fresh cucumber
1 generous teaspoon of Marmite
1 handful of chopped curly Kale
1 small slice of fresh ginger
Juice of 1 lemon or limI
80g fresh bean curd / tofu
1 sheet of nori (sushi) seaweed
1 Kiwi, apple and Lime Innocent Smoothie
2 capsules of Vegan Omega 3 DHA / EPA (400mg DHA)

Method
Whizz(getting technical here) together in a blender with a couple of ice cubes.
Enjoy!

http://vegan-recipes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/marmite-smoothie-recipe.html

My friend loves smoothies and keeps trying to make me have them for breakfast. So far I've only tied fruit ones. Perhaps my friend will like to try this one, ha ha!

My friend loves smoothies and keeps trying to make me have them for breakfast. So far I've only tied fruit ones. Perhaps my friend will like to try this one, ha ha!
Don't recommend this to your friend if you value his/her friendship. Please don't ruin a good thing.:giggle::giggle:. On a more serious note this might actually be something I would try minus the Marmite and a few other things I don't have, It might be the green I need to address a health issue I am dealing with. Just when I thought @classic33 might not have been able to find a smoothie that called for this ingredient.

Don't recommend this to your friend if you value his/her friendship. Please don't ruin a good thing.:giggle::giggle:. On a more serious note this might actually be something I would try minus the Marmite and a few other things I don't have, It might be the green I need to address a health issue I am dealing with. Just when I thought @classic33 might not have been able to find a smoothie that called for this ingredient.
When you've been on a few Scout cooking competitions, as a judge, you'd be suprised at what they use.

Ha ha! My friend loves his morning smoothies but I prefer a bit of toast and a strong coffee myself.

Back
Top Bottom