Meat lookalikes

Why would you make a vegetable look or taste like meat? Is it a technique to trick the kids into eating vegetables but you disguised them to look and taste like meat? I think if that is the reason then I would understand it. Parents would usually do anything for their children. But as an adult I do not cook that way. If it is a vegetable then it should look and taste like one

I believe the making of it to look or taste like meat is for people that are used to having meat in their diet but now have to eat mostly or only vegetables and/or dietary whether by personal choice or medical reasoning. The simple reasoning here though, is it's done because a company can make money off of it in some way or another.

I believe the making of it to look or taste like meat is for people that are used to having meat in their diet but now have to eat mostly or only vegetables and/or dietary whether by personal choice or medical reasoning. The simple reasoning here though, is it's done because a company can make money off of it in some way or another.

Perfectly described. All processed food is, essentially, a con trick, usually "supported" by spurious claims of how good for you it is. Marketing and advertising piffle.

Back
Top Bottom