Medtran, Hows Craig?

I know it has prolly been mentioned but I thought his own thread to see how he is progressing? So I could check rather than stumble on it on another thread?
Last I heard he was progressing?
Any update please? I may have missed something, ?

Russ
Excellent Idea mate.

If you guys were closer, I'd happily accept help, but... really appreciate the thoughts though.

As ElizabethB wrote, he's up and down. He had a really good couple of days, but then yesterday was not good at all, slept nearly the entire time I was there, even while I was working with PT to try to get him to exercise, he'd fall asleep. Really confused again, mostly thinking he is in the past, hallucinating, uncooperative, no short term memory, etc.

Today, he was awake when I got there. He kept nodding off, but I'd wake him back up right away. He was hallucinating some and confused, not quite as bad as yesterday though. He's been there 30 days as of today. He can't even stand up without assistance. They haven't tried to walk him yet, haven't even got to transfers like from bed to chair. He's just been so out of it that they can't because he can't be trusted to follow directions. And, today, I was told that he almost got out of bed by himself shortly before I got there by the patient care technician. I'm afraid he's going to make it 1 day and fall and hurt himself even more.

It's just really hard in so many ways.

Wow, I didn't realize that it has been 30 days.

I hope you are eating healthy foods, and getting your sleep. If we were your neighbors, you'd have good food up to your eyeballs. You'd have to tell us to STOP! :laugh:

CD

Back
Top Bottom