More Cookery Books.

Bought another cookery book last week.
Here it is!!

Just got this for free through work. Flipped through, and a lot of good recipes.

I've gone through and marked all the recipes I want to make, and I'm really looking forward to these. Lots of peppermint and cranberries, candied fruit and cream cheese.

Some do require very specific ingredients and/or equipment, I'll have to try and work something out for that. Really, I'm simply all out of green and gold luster dust! :laugh:

I just got this. They have a great Youtube channel where they show how UK Chinese takeaway food is made. Pretty much all the recipes are on there, but I like to have the book.

Made some recipes from it already and yep - just like I used to get in England. I'm going to buy some of those foil takeaway containers so I can recreate the full experience. Plus, I'll probably get drunk as well.

03ceee_995df7bda7a143c88c675ed35430c1e6~mv2.webp

On the topic of cookery books - anyone still buy 'celebrity' cook books? I got disillusioned (and snapped out of my naivete) when I found out that some of them (Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson) don't even write them themselves, so I stopped buying them. I suppose I should have deduced that myself based on how could they possibly find the time...

Which of them actually write their own?

I just got this. They have a great Youtube channel where they show how UK Chinese takeaway food is made. Pretty much all the recipes are on there, but I like to have the book.

Made some recipes from it already and yep - just like I used to get in England. I'm going to buy some of those foil takeaway containers so I can recreate the full experience. Plus, I'll probably get drunk as well.

03ceee_995df7bda7a143c88c675ed35430c1e6~mv2.webp

The photo isn't displaying so I don't know what book this is.

Back
Top Bottom