More Kitchen Toys!!

I have the same thing but from a different brand (Prozis), along with the manual thing to seal them:
View attachment 95209
Food Vacuum Seal  Pump..jpg

Just saw it on Amazon. Ordered it. :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have said there's another one that is mechanical and works without you needing to tire your arms :laugh: But this one is cheaper which is why I got it:D
I got the bags already. Just need the pump. So that I don't have to use the machine all the time. Besides, like you said, it's very cheap. Ziploc used to make one. Don't see it any more. This is good!! :whistling:

Last edited:
It's not the same, today. When I was a kid, you couldn't buy Tuperware at retail. My mom went to "Tupperware Parties" where she would order them.

View attachment 95232

CD
Yes when I was 11 or 12 my best friend's mom used to sell Tupperware, as well as Avon cosmetics. I never went to a Tupperware party hosted by her, but I did go to one of her Avon parties and it was awful.

Here's part of my Tupperware family. I got two ventsmarts (for keeping produce in the fridge), four basic line containers, and five freezer mates. Only the freezer mates were new (they were discounted) the others were thrifted/second hand.
received_1130594570963067.jpeg

received_736988074302168.jpeg

This is all it is......

But it's one of the three fingers that I use to type and it is uncomfortable.
I think I’ve had an epiphany regarding “knicks with knives” - I clipped the side of my left index finger tonight, and I wasn’t even cutting anything.

I was holding a knife in my right hand, after dropping some vegetable peels in the trash with my left hand. I turned back toward the cutting board (to my left), and as my left arm was moving across my body, my finger encountered the knife.

I know, hard to envision, and it all happened in a split second, but that’s when I realized, I nearly always cut myself when I’m doing something other than slicing and dicing, but I’m still holding onto the knife.

The issue is, once I pick up a knife, I don’t like to put it down until I’m sure I’m done with it, so I’ll open the fridge door with my right hand while also holding a knife, or I’ll open a jar of pickles while still holding a knife, or like tonight, drop scraps in the trash while holding onto that knife.

Eureka!

The issue is, once I pick up a knife, I don’t like to put it down until I’m sure I’m done with it, so I’ll open the fridge door with my right hand while also holding a knife, or I’ll open a jar of pickles while still holding a knife, or like tonight, drop scraps in the trash while holding onto that knife.
A dangerous precedent. One day you´ll go to scratch your head and end up like Van Gogh. Put the knife down!

Back
Top Bottom