Murican night tonight

That story got pretty good coverage over here.

That is not nearly the scandal that Prince Andrew is involved in. Jeffery Epstein made a lot of friends -- who now wish they never knew him (and some who actually SAY they never knew him).

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 1.47.49 AM.png

BTW, I'm not suggesting Trump knew what Epstein was up to in his leisure time. Just an example of Epstein's social status.

CD

That is not nearly the scandal that Prince Andrew is involved in. Jeffery Epstein made a lot of friends -- who now wish they never knew him (and some who actually SAY they never knew him).

View attachment 41746

BTW, I'm not suggesting Trump knew what Epstein was up to in his leisure time. Just an example of Epstein's social status.

CD

After hearing some taped conversations from trump, I'm pretty certain I know what trumps like.

Russ

View attachment 41746

CD
Even someone like Epstein didn't like Trump and found him offensive...look at the defensive body language. UGH.

[Mod.Comment. This thread has gone off topic. Please stick to the theme of Southern Fried Chicken]

...and I've never made or eaten Southern fried chicken!

I told ya I was really good at going off topic.

I have never tried the Thomas Keller brine before, as I generally just use the buttermilk as my brine. I soak the chicken in seasoned buttermilk or freeze portions in seasoned buttermilk in advance. My chicken comes out fork-tender. I do add a bit of baking powder and a little corn starch to my flour mixture, which seems to add a little extra crunch. I do love using an air fryer, but for Southern Fried chicken it has to go in my cast iron skillet with peanut or canola oil. It's just a traditional thing. I have done some Panko and parmesan coated chicken in the air fryer that came out quite well. Anytime I do fried chicken in the air fryer I always use chicken thighs.

I told ya I was really good at going off topic.

I have never tried the Thomas Keller brine before, as I generally just use the buttermilk as my brine. I soak the chicken in seasoned buttermilk or freeze portions in seasoned buttermilk in advance. My chicken comes out fork-tender. I do add a bit of baking powder and a little corn starch to my flour mixture, which seems to add a little extra crunch. I do love using an air fryer, but for Southern Fried chicken it has to go in my cast iron skillet with peanut or canola oil. It's just a traditional thing. I have done some Panko and parmesan coated chicken in the air fryer that came out quite well. Anytime I do fried chicken in the air fryer I always use chicken thighs.

I'm definitely doing the brine again.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom