Murican night tonight

Yeah, mine isn't that old and I can't get it clean like new. I prefer to think of it as a "patina."

CD

Btw, mr7 said its the best crunchiness chicken he's had. Daughter said to me this morning, man that chicken is even better cold. Her son was ill yesterday so didn't have tea. He was up at midnight having something to eat. Daughter had a piece of chicken cold with a sriracha Mayo. She too,said it melted in the mouth. There was 5 pieces left in fridge, I see it's all gone now. Lol.

Russ

I saw in CNN today the muricans are making overtures to the Brits to talk to him. Not extradite but using diplomacy.

Russ
Can't see it happening. Diplomatic immunity works both ways. I get the impression that he's been moving in pretty shady circles most of his life - I mean that in commercial and diplomatic terms. I think the general feeling over here is one of indifference towards him, but no one wants to see any distress to his mother, who quite rightly is venerated by most. Plus, the Ann Sarcoulis affair is still pretty raw.

Can't see it happening. Diplomatic immunity works both ways. I get the impression that he's been moving in pretty shady circles most of his life - I mean that in commercial and diplomatic terms. I think the general feeling over here is one of indifference towards him, but no one wants to see any distress to his mother, who quite rightly is venerated by most. Plus, the Ann Sarcoulis affair is still pretty raw.

Ann sarcoulis? I missed that, did it involve bojo.?

Russ

Back
Top Bottom