Recipe Mushroom Soup

For some reason it won't let me edit the OP to add in the recipe. Nor will it let me change the title of the thread (to recipe). I'll let one of the mods worry about it.

That is very strange. You should be able to edit the OP - I'm assuming you have been able to edit posts before? I'll do it for you for now.

Craig found these at a ritzy market in some of his travels for work. They are different varieties of oyster mushrooms, the normal white/grey you usually see, as well as yellow and pink. Chanterelles in the left back corner.

37240-albums1008-picture6343.jpg

That is very strange. You should be able to edit the OP - I'm assuming you have been able to edit posts before? I'll do it for you for now.

Correct. It hasn't been a problem. I wonder if it was because it was the OP I was trying to edit? I know that another forum I'm a part of you can only edit the OP for x amount of time.

Correct. It hasn't been a problem. I wonder if it was because it was the OP I was trying to edit? I know that another forum I'm a part of you can only edit the OP for x amount of time.

No - you ought to be able to edit an OP. I think there is a time limit for new members but you are not new any more and anyway it was a recent thread.To edit a thread title you need to click on 'Thread Tools' (top right of OP). To edit the post itself just use the edit button at the foot of the posts. Can you try editing your OP Cajun Chicken Pasta to see if that works? I think it needs lemon/lime adding to ingredients and method.

No - you ought to be able to edit an OP. I think there is a time limit for new members but you are not new any more and anyway it was a recent thread.To edit a thread title you need to click on 'Thread Tools' (top right of OP). To edit the post itself just use the edit button at the foot of the posts. Can you try editing your OP Cajun Chicken Pasta to see if that works? I think it needs lemon/lime adding to ingredients and method.

That's what I tried. The only option it have me was to ignore the thread.

@medtran49
Those mushrooms are beautiful.
I can find fresh wild mushrooms - shiitake, oysters and sometimes morels. I actually prefer the dried. The flavor is so intense that I need very little and they keep forever in the pantry.

That's what I tried. The only option it have me was to ignore the thread.
OK - it must be because you are still a newish member. I don't know how long the restriction lasts (site owner will know - I don't have access to that part of he software in order to look). I know it doesn't last very long. Sorry about this. I'll try to find out.

Back
Top Bottom