My Debit Card was Breached

You could even use that separate account debit card at gas stations, although, I still always use cash at gas stations. It's gotten to be a habit.

We tend to use cash for virtually everything. Habit from the days before superstores when 90% of the local population had never heard of a credit/debit card (some still have not). My wife usually pays cash at filling stations - she will even go to the adjacent ATM to get cash to pay for the fuel!

We tend to use cash for virtually everything. Habit from the days before superstores when 90% of the local population had never heard of a credit/debit card (some still have not). My wife usually pays cash at filling stations - she will even go to the adjacent ATM to get cash to pay for the fuel!
Since covid most places here actually refuse cash period.

Cash is literally pretty much friend to friend and avoiding a paper trail (no pun intended but...) I've a pot for the wood payments with $450 in cash... I've no idea how long it will stay there but I'm guessing until next autumn now.

The gas pumps themselves take plastic. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom