My pup ate a thai chili yesterday..

Rocklobster

Legendary Member
Local time
8:54 AM
As I was scraping some left overs into a Tupperware storage container yesterday, a bit of it fell on the floor. The little scavenger sucked it all up before I could even bend down to stop her..in the plop was a nice, whole, red thai chili..I grabbed her by the throat to try and stop her, but it was too late..she seems fine, as we were quite worried about how she was going to react...while walking today in the little forest across from my house, she did her business and then proceeded to drag her behind on the ground ,intermittently, for the next few minutes. Looks like it made its way through...lol..I wish she could make the connection to her feelings and eating people food...it may deter her in the future...

As I was scraping some left overs into a Tupperware storage container yesterday, a bit of it fell on the floor. The little scavenger sucked it all up before I could even bend down to stop her..in the plop was a nice, whole, red thai chili..I grabbed her by the throat to try and stop her, but it was too late..she seems fine, as we were quite worried about how she was going to react...while walking today in the little forest across from my house, she did her business and then proceeded to drag her behind on the ground ,intermittently, for the next few minutes. Looks like it made its way through...lol..I wish she could make the connection to her feelings and eating people food...it may deter her in the future...

Oh dear! My dog when he was a pup ate a whole clove of garlic which I dropped on the floor. Garlic is toxic to dogs (I am informed) so we had to take him to the vet. She took him into a back room out of our sight and returned with the offending garlic clove...

Bless her, ouchy.

Back
Top Bottom