Name one meat you don't like

I've tried really hard to think of one, but I can't think of a meat that I didn't like if prepared well. I even like alligator and snake.

I've never tried horsemeat, so I can't comment on that.

About the only thing that comes to mind that I've been offered were eyeballs. No thanks. That reminds me of the old joke about not being a good gay man.

I've tried really hard to think of one, but I can't think of a meat that I didn't like if prepared well. I even like alligator and snake.

I've never tried horsemeat, so I can't comment on that.

About the only thing that comes to mind that I've been offered were eyeballs. No thanks. That reminds me of the old joke about not being a good gay man.
I was struggling to think of any meat product that I wouldn't eat, until you mentioned eyeballs! Others I have yet to try - brains, sweetbreads - but I don't have a problem with these in theory. Horsemeat I have eaten - at the time I thought it was steak.

Agree about the eyeballs - not too sure about my food watching me eat it. However basically if it doesn't eat me first I'll eat it.

So how do you all feel about eating testicles (known as Rocky Mountain oysters in USA, also known as prairie oysters in Canada). I would give them a go.

Back
Top Bottom