New Kitchen Toys (2023)

I bought this tennis-racket-style bug zapper after having bought a 2nd bulb for a regular zapper & it stopped working after only 3 weeks!! It pissed me off after having spent money on a new bulb!! I bought THIS instead. It has it's own built-in black light at the bottom to attract flying insects nicely, zapping them to death!!!! So far, it has been doing its job!!! Hah!!! :whistling:

An update; The bug zapper that's in the bedroom has stopped working also!! And I'm not buying another bulb for it!! I'll just buy another tennis racket-style zapper this spring for zapping bugs when the warm weather returns!! Done with those regular zappers!!!! :mad: :ninja:

Bug Zapper..jpg

Last edited:
I got a new pfaucet installed today. Had the shut-off valves replaced at the same time (22 years old, so time to replace before they fail). The old faucet was so clogged with mineral deposits that there was very little water pressure.

It's a PricePfister -- the Pfabulous Pfaucets with the Pfunny Name. :laugh:

1705542379984.jpeg

CD

I got a new pfaucet installed today. Had the shut-off valves replaced at the same time (22 years old, so time to replace before they fail). The old faucet was so clogged with mineral deposits that there was very little water pressure.

It's a PricePfister -- the Pfabulous Pfaucets with the Pfunny Name. :laugh:

View attachment 109257

CD

Love the colour and shape. What is the small tap on the right for?

Yes. I will never use it, or even fill it, but it fills a hole in the top of the sink, so I had to install it.

CD
caseydog, you can always buy the liquid soap in a small bottle & put it there. When emptied, you can either throw it away or refill it from a larger bottle. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom