New kitchen Toys Coming Soon!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
8:13 PM
never-burn stockpot.png 2.jpg
HB Breakfast Sammie Maker.jpg
5-qt oil tank..jpg

I just ordered the never-burn stock pot in the 7-qt size (it's on its way here from Amazon). The short 7-qt one is in the front, of the three.

Plus I ordered the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker and a 5-qt oil tank for storing used hot oil or grease. It is a enameled steel bowl with a screen and plastic cover. :)

Wow, those toys look amazing. I am very happy for you, looks like you will surely enjoy your new toys!
I am especially interested in the oil tank for storing used oil.... I could never find it in stores, or maybe I am not looking hard enough! Did you also get it from Amazon? I will be taking a look to see if I can't grab myself one.
Thanks for the share and enjoy making delicious meals with your new toys!

I love getting new kitchen toys! Please let us know how you like the breakfast sandwich maker, my son loves a good breakfast sandwich before school. This might make a great addition to our stash of kitchen toys.

I am also interested in the breakfast sandwich maker, my grandson maybe interested in the sandwich maker now that he can make his own meals.

Wow, those toys look amazing. I am very happy for you, looks like you will surely enjoy your new toys!
I am especially interested in the oil tank for storing used oil.... I could never find it in stores, or maybe I am not looking hard enough! Did you also get it from Amazon? I will be taking a look to see if I can't grab myself one.
Thanks for the share and enjoy making delicious meals with your new toys!

You welcome!

The HB Breakfast Sammie Maker & the 5-qt oil tank, I'm getting from Ginnys.com. Don't know if you heard of them or not, but they got lots of nice kitchen toys, plus kitchen accessories, furniture, bath & bedding supplies! I'm also getting new bedroom toys, such as quilt & sheet sets for the bed!

The oil tank looks like the bowl from a deep fryer! Hah!! So cute!! :wink:

Day-Day with gifts.jpg
Day-Day with all his new kitchen toys!.jpg
Day-Day on his birthday 4.jpg
Day-Day 3.jpg
I am also interested in the breakfast sandwich maker, my grandson maybe interested in the sandwich maker now that he can make his own meals.

My 11-year-old grand nephew (holding the box in top pic) has THIS one! The duel unit! He was showered with a whole slew of new kitchen toys for his birthday (2nd pic)!! He's also now the King of Kitchen Toys at his house!!
He loves to cook & bake! He's been interested in cooking since he was 6 or 7. He wants to make a career of it when he grows up and want to own his own restaurant!! I am so proud of him!! Does it look to you like he doesn't like to cook? He's a very big healthy boy (sitting in front of fireplace in bottom pic)!! He's big for his age, he's very smart & wise beyond his years, as well as catching on to things very quick! He'll go a long way in life!! :wink:
Day-Day on his birthday 4.jpg
Day-Day with all his new kitchen toys!.jpg
Day-Day 3.jpg

Last edited:
Food Mill..jpg

I forgot about THIS one! A food mill. It will replace an old one that has broken.

It is also on its way here. It also looks more sturdier & rugged than the old one, as well as having three interchangable disks!! :wink:

Last edited:
Hey Shermie, that's a happy looking party (I like the birthday cake cookies!) Your grand nephew certainly looks well kitted up for cooking now!

Hey Shermie, that's a happy looking party (I like the birthday cake cookies!) Your grand nephew certainly looks well kitted up for cooking now!

Thanks!
He certainly does!!
A picture is worth 1,000 words!! And judging from the bright smiles on his face, he couldn't be happier!

He also got a Ninja chopper! He won't let ME make the Magic Cookie Bars for him any more. He wants to do it!! Now, when I start doing it, he'll say to me; "Uncle Shermie. You know that I can do this now. I want to do it. You can help ME!" And I'M the one that taught HIM how to do it!! Hah!!

He forces me away from the stove, and then HE takes over once he knows what to do! "I want to do it"; he says! I kindly remind him that I have to make sure that he does not injure himself, and I tell him that. He'll say to me in a sarcastic voice; "Now Uncle Shemie. Do I look like I was born yesterday? I know what to do." When his mom is around, she would say; "Let him do it and you help him. He knows more that you do." I tell her; That's alright. I get a kick out of working with him."

I would say to him; "Ok, chef, do your thing. You the man!" Gotta love him!! But I still won't leave the kitchen while he's working!! As long as he's in my care, I will not let him fend for himself! I wouldn't want him or his parents mad at me!! Hah!!! :wink:

Does he have a good knife? I know he's still young, but if he wants to be a chef he should learn to use a good sharp knife safely. (and learn to respect it).

Thanks.

His parents were, at one time, too terribly afraid to let him use a knife.

When his mom found out that I let him use a knife when he & his older brother stayed with me last summer, she nearly flipped a gasket! I explained to her that I made sure that he knew how to use it and be safe. Besides, there will, if it hasn't happened already, come a time when he'll be using a knife.

Which is why I gave him a pair of safety gloves to use when he cuts, slices or chops something. He even has his own cutting boards! He has to learn his knife skills in the not-to-distant future. It comes with cooking. I showed him how to hold food on the cutting board with his fingertip away from the edge of the knife. He cut up an onion, and he did it good!! :wink:

Last edited:
002.jpg
004.jpg

Here's the oil tank, food mill and the HB BSM all together! The oil tank came a little while ago. :wink:

Finally, after waiting for a week of being held up at UPS because of the recent snowstorms that have plagued the New England (Boston) area, my 7-qt never-burn stock pot was finally delivered yesterday!!!

Ain't she purty?!!

I will try it out today by making some marinara sauce for spaghetti & meatballs. To see if it is really a never-burn pot and adhering to the strict guidelines!

Because you can't use it with high heat, nor can you preheat it while empty, and it must be hand washed only. :wink:
Attached Images
attachment.jpg

Last edited:
Your grand nephew has more kitchen toys than I do. It is amazing he is aware at his young age that he wants to cook and enjoys cooking. He looks like he is happy in the kitchen with all of his new toys. Thanks for the great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom