New kitchen Toys Coming Soon!

Your grand nephew has more kitchen toys than I do. It is amazing he is aware at his young age that he wants to cook and enjoys cooking. He looks like he is happy in the kitchen with all of his new toys. Thanks for the great pictures.
Day-Day and his late grandfather Dwayne Sr. as little boys.jpg
Day-Day enjoying ice cream..jpg
Devaun in the kitchen getting cooking lessons!.jpg

You welcome, & thank you also! He has more kitchen toys than I've seen in most other peoples' kitchens!!! Hah!!

Yes he IS very happy! He's as happy as a kid in a candy store - which I'm sure that he's been in one many times, and was very ecstatic about it!

Here some more pics of him;

In the top pic at only six, his pic was paired with that of his dear late grandfather's (one of my brothers) when HE was a little boy around the same age - to show him the very immensely strong resemblance that he has with him. In the 2nd pic, he's enjoying some ice cream. He & his two siblings LOVE ice cream to death!! And in the 3rd pic, & just after he turned nine years old, he's getting his first cooking lesson, helping to prepare breakfast on a Sunday morning. It was his very first time for him getting a taste of working in the kitchen as a cook!

He's really into cooking now, more than he ever was before! He developed this passion for food & cooking when he was even younger than he is now. Sometimes, he'll even take on things that he's never cooked before. That's good!! Gives him even more experience in the long run!! I wish him very well in his endeavors!! :cook: :wink:

Last edited:
Wow. The pictures are lovely and so are the toys. I think I am done buying toys for a bit though. They get used the first couple weeks when they come home and then they are relegated a space somewhere in the cupboards. Years later I join a forum and hear people talking about the "toy" and remember I owned something like that. I search for it and find it starting to rust. I am off of toys for a while. Any toy has to be a portable stove that can fit in my very big bag so I can whip up a meal on the go.

Wow. The pictures are lovely and so are the toys. I think I am done buying toys for a bit though. They get used the first couple weeks when they come home and then they are relegated a space somewhere in the cupboards. Years later I join a forum and hear people talking about the "toy" and remember I owned something like that. I search for it and find it starting to rust. I am off of toys for a while. Any toy has to be a portable stove that can fit in my very big bag so I can whip up a meal on the go.

Hah!! Thank you! No other kid that I know of has that many kitchen toys of his own!!

I think I'm done as well for now.

I only want one more thing; Another very good strong stand mixer! I've been looking, and found out that there are plenty on the market. :cook: :wink:

Well, broke down & bought another kitchen toy today.

The Power Pressure Cooker XL, the one that I said that I wouldn't buy because in the infomercial, some of the food looks overcooked.

But I was in a Target store and there was only one left there that was in the box, so I thought that I'd get it and try it out, rather than order it through the 800 number or online. I'm so sick of being stuck at home on delivery day, playing that bloody waiting game, not knowing what time it will arrive!!

This way, if I don't like it, I can return it for an instant refund!
mrgreen.gif

Attached Images
attachment.jpg

Attachments

• mrgreen.gif
    mrgreen.gif
    429 bytes · Views: 99
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hamburger Cover..jpg

Got this hamburger cover, a set of orange pot holders & 2 cake racks for use in the Power Pressure Cooker XL. :wink:

Oh wow, it is nice that he learned to love cooking at such a young age and I bet he is enjoying all of his new kitchen toys. If only I could get my 13 year old daughter more into cooking. It always feels like Christmas when I get brand new gadgets to cook with, the best feeling in the world for me!

Oh wow, it is nice that he learned to love cooking at such a young age and I bet he is enjoying all of his new kitchen toys. If only I could get my 13 year old daughter more into cooking. It always feels like Christmas when I get brand new gadgets to cook with, the best feeling in the world for me!

He's taking terrible advantage of his new kitchen toys (in a good way)!! He has wanted to cook ever since he was 5 or 6. Not sure just exactly WHAT drew him to it, but he most certainly LOVES it to death!!
He does not pass up the opportunity to man the kitchen! I just hope that he's washing things up as he goes along so that he won't have so much of a mess to clean up after he's done cooking and after the meals!! :wink: :stop:

I have yet to use the last kitchen gadget I acquired, and it's been some time now, so I'm embarrassed to even mention what it is. Hopefully I'll correct that soon and I can post a picture of it here along with a few threads on what I've made with it. Next on my list though is a mandolin!

That is so cute that your nephew loves cooking that much! He should just remember that an important part of cooking is the clean up! Next, hopefully he will learn that you can minimize the tools you use in the kitchen so that you don't have to clean up so much. The last item I purchased was a lime green non-stick skillet with a glass lid and I absolutely love the way it cooks food.

That is so cute that your nephew loves cooking that much! He should just remember that an important part of cooking is the clean up! Next, hopefully he will learn that you can minimize the tools you use in the kitchen so that you don't have to clean up so much. The last item I purchased was a lime green non-stick skillet with a glass lid and I absolutely love the way it cooks food.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that he'll get used to that as he goes along. He needs to try to develop a system, where he can manage both the cooking and cleanup, and to me, the only way to do that is for him to make sure that he washes stuff after he uses it. I don't want the cleanup to discourage him from cooking, and yeah, the cleanup IS just as important as the cooking in & of itself. :wink:

not a new bit of kit but I've got my juicer back out and its brilliant ,extracting juices from beetroot and celery for drinking and jams for dishes ,its a bit of a fade in some ways but i was given a box of mixed veg as a gift and had to do something ....

Love your photos. Looks like we are going to have a young new passionate chef coming soon. We are lucky to have such great choice when it comes to cooking. Cooking brings people together from all walks of life, any nation and any gender, what a great way to promote World peace. I believe that we all contribute to a better World, with cooking and great food.
You are ready to cook up a storm ( in a good way ).
I have also a good selection of cooking equipment, been a chef in the passed for over 30 years. It is a essential part of having good kitchen equipment today and the variety of foods to cook with. I still love cooking and because I had to quit been a chef due to health reasons, I enjoy running a website now with everything you need for a kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom