New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I'm Jeff. I'm a cook. I'm interested in traditional Baltic States cuisine. :)
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:
When I was (attempting to) cycling around the world, we spent several days in Vilnius, though we camped Trakai taking the bus in as and when we needed to go in to get our Belarusian visas.

SNSSO

Hello everyone. Am Victoria and I live in New York. I really love cooking and open to new recipes.

Hello everyone,
Apollo here..
I am really excited about joining cookingbites,I am looking forward to learning some "secret sauces" that will level up my cooking game.
Hoping that the conversations are a two way street.
For me cooking is my first love,I love to cook for my loved ones,and learning new tricks just keeps me going.

Looking forward to having a rocking discussion

Welcome CB.png

Hello everyone,
Apollo here..
I am really excited about joining cookingbites,I am looking forward to learning some "secret sauces" that will level up my cooking game.
For me cooking is my first love,I love to cook for my loved ones,and learning new tricks just keeps me going.

Welcome! What cuisines are you interested in for sauces? Sauces/salsas are big in Mexican cuisine. Some can be quite spicy or mild like moles. Cuban cuisine has mojos and sofritos. Cajun and Creole use different sauces and roux based dishes. These are just a few cuisines that use sauces.

Hello everyone,
Apollo here..

Hi @apollojohn
Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:

I can't help with any "secret sauces" but I do have a good range of dairy-free cheese sauces and a great range of spicy Indian sauces, dals and curry's should you want any. :whistling:

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom