New Year cooking resolutions

My New Year Cooking resolution is to get a new pasta maker and make more homemade pasta. I made it time ago, then I stopped because I had no more a pasta maker... need to recover, I have some many ideas in my mind!
And making more bread too...I’ve found out some special flours like peas flour......

I'm adding more home-made pasta to my list too. I do have a pasta machine but its rather hidden away in a cupboard...

Oh, you have a pasta machine, what a great thing.....set it free!

One problem is that it needs to clamp onto a worktop - and I don't have a deep enough overhang on the kitchen worktops. I can just about rig it up by opening a kitchen cupboard door but that isn't ideal as its not where the biggest work surface is. And I have no kitchen table.

One problem is that it needs to clamp onto a worktop - and I don't have a deep enough overhang on the kitchen worktops. I can just about rig it up by opening a kitchen cupboard door but that isn't ideal as its not where the biggest work surface is. And I have no kitchen table.
You'll have to make pasta in the front room on the coffee table. :)

I had exactly the same problem with the Imperia pasta machine I used to have - so I ended up not using it very often because it was a bit a of a faff :thumbsdown: I also found I couldn't get it clamped down tight enough so it moved around quite a lot when in use. In the end I got rid of it and I now have the pasta roller attachment for my Kitchen Aid which is soooo much easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom