One can of Fizzy Drinks every day increases Pre-diabetes risk by 46%

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
3:16 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
Drinking just one can of fizzy drink every day increases the chance of developing a condition called pre-diabetes by 46%. Pre-diabetes is defined as when the blood glucose level is higher than normal which can lead to type 11 diabetes.

Curiously though the "diet versions" of the same fizzy drinks, which incidentally don't contain sugar, didn't increase the risk of developing the condition, experts have found. :o_o: Come on please!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...nk-day-raise-risk-developing-diabetes-50.html

Check what's missing from Coke, and nearly every other diet version of the same drink.
coke.jpg

Drinking just one can of fizzy drink every day increases the chance of developing a condition called pre-diabetes by 46%. Pre-diabetes is defined as when the blood glucose level is higher than normal which can lead to type 11 diabetes.

Curiously though the "diet versions" of the same fizzy drinks, which incidentally don't contain sugar, didn't increase the risk of developing the condition, experts have found. :o_o: Come on please!

Into which category would fizzy lager fit (minimal residual sugar)?

[I cannot access the Daily Mail website as an article in the newspaper upset our military government a couple of years ago and it has been blocked ever since).

Into which category would fizzy lager fit (minimal residual sugar)?

[I cannot access the Daily Mail website as an article in the newspaper upset our military government a couple of years ago and it has been blocked ever since).
Well I think the fizzy drink issue is because of the sugar in the drinks - what else could it be? So it might depend how much sugar id in the lager.

Back
Top Bottom