Pancakes versus Waffles

I love both! But, I think I'd choose to eat pancakes, especially if its fluffy and drizzled with chocolate syrup. Yum! Now, i'm craving.

I prefer waffles, pancakes seem like to much bread or may not be done completely. I like fruit on my waffles, strawberries and whipped cream

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJuUHfD9DA115Eg8yWel7AyaI9BtyXi2qCP-40pDGktTr4vEqudLGaNNd5.jpg

I think I love pancakes more than waffles. I love the fluffiness of pancakes and how you can stack them and put butter between the layers and then pour the sweet maple syrup over top. In the spring where we live we have sugar bushes or sugar shacks which are maple syrup farms. It's where they tap the maple trees and boil down the sap to make maple syrup. You go out learn how the maple syrup is made and then sit down to a big pancake breakfast. I look forward to taking the kids every year.

I love both. I love them smeared with fruits and sweet toppings. Being diabetic now though I have to limit my indulgences. Since a pancake is more filling I have to go with those. Usually with sausage on the side.

Both for me:) I'm pretty used to pancakes since I make them at least once a week. However, I would gladly choose a waffle whenever I can:) I guess that's because I can't make waffles at home and there aren't many places around here where I can enjoy a good waffle at a reasonable price.

Tough decision! That said, I prefer waffles since I enjoy their texture more. They don't feel as filling as pancakes do. Plus, I really like the pocket things (holes maybe?) in the waffles because I can put things in the and even make patterns with my syrup.

Back
Top Bottom