Pasta and Pork

Miss Lynn

Local time
6:35 AM
Tonight my daughter Quinn and I made creamy penne arrabbiata with olive oil simmered garlic, and aromatic herb-roasted pork medallions. Best meal I have had in quite a while, delicious beyond words.
182794294_1760043070869275_3147827474617497621_n2.jpg

Thank you. When I am here, I live just an hour's drive from Montreal, Quebec. When I am in the UK, I am in Llangollen, North Wales.

That looks good. I love your daughter's name by the way. I have a son named Flyn which is a bit similar.

If you have a moment please hop over to New to CookingBites? and say a few words about yourself. We love to greet new members.

That looks good. I love your daughter's name by the way. I have a son named Flyn which is a bit similar.

If you have a moment please hop over to New to CookingBites? and say a few words about yourself. We love to greet new members.
I love the name Flyn! My ex-husband named my first two children while I was being cared for after the births, they were variations of what we had agreed on, but he included his name for my son and his mother's name for my oldest daughter. So I sort of let it go, and when I was expecting my third child, I created the name of all names, I wrote it on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope, when I arrived at the hospital to give birth I gave the envelope to the head nurse as she was checking me in, and I told her that the names written on the note inside were to be the official names of my child. For a girl, the given names were to be Patricia Quinn Lynn Evin, for a boy the given names were to be Patrick Quinn Allan Evan, along with both of our surnames. It all went off without a hitch, and he never said a word one way or the other, My Mom said he was too scared after the first two idiot moves. I like unique and strong names, and people, my daughter Patricia Quinn Lynn Evin, is unique and strong, and more than happy with the choices she has in names, and I will admit I still get a kick out of doing it, for many reasons.

My mom named five of her six kids. Dad, for whatever reason, insisted on naming the third one. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe he just simply had a thing about the number 3. Or she told him he could take a turn, we women do that sometimes, let a man do something, so he feels like he has contributed to the well-being of his offspring, I mean besides providing for them in the usual manner, you know what I mean :D

Back
Top Bottom