Peanut Butter

I've spotted that a few times and been tempted to try it. I have so far resisted because although I love Marmite, I have never liked anything 'Marmite flavoured'

If you have some peanut butter then try that with a bit of Marmite - I'd rather do that than buy it ready prepared as I can adjust the ratio.

I like pb&j sometimes. I prefer smooth peanut butter over crunchy. Sometimes, I have it with celery. It's weird because I didn't really care for it as a kid.

I had a peanut dressing at a Thai restaurant near where I worked at the time. I have never been able to duplicate it.

PB on celery is actually pretty good.

CD

We have a bit of pb in the house. This is second pantry. Crunchy.

Russ

On two levels.

Marmite PFFFFF There is only one savory spread I like no Christmas hamper is complete without Gentleman's Relish to slather on that other staple for connoisseurs of the perfect hamper

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a peanut butter and banana (sliced in rounds) from time to time, but only on fresh white bread. No grilled PB&B's :stop: for this southern girl.

One of our cookbooks written by a Thai chef recommends using peanut butter in place of shrimp paste when making a vegan curry base.

Last edited:
One of my brothers used to make peanut butter, banana and ketchup sandwiches. He hated tomatoes and would only have them in the form of ketchup, pasta and pizza sauce.

MrsT's preferred peanut butter sandwich is grilled peanut butter and jelly, and if not grilled, peanut butter, mayonnaise, and lettuce.

Back
Top Bottom