Phoodle - food related wordle

I tried this five times, failed at it miserably. I do think it's because my kitchen vocabulary is not native English, because most of the words seem incredibly far fetched to me and I am quite fluent in English. None of the words I got were preparation methods, dishes, or techniques. Instead I got the name of a famous food network chef twice (food network is not available in this country) and 3 terms for cutting , slicing or grating something that were different variations of those words. I gave up.

I tried this five times, failed at it miserably. I do think it's because my kitchen vocabulary is not native English, because most of the words seem incredibly far fetched to me and I am quite fluent in English. None of the words I got were preparation methods, dishes, or techniques. Instead I got the name of a famous food network chef twice (food network is not available in this country) and 3 terms for cutting , slicing or grating something that were different variations of those words. I gave up.
Maybe, but I do know you know this word.

grain

I did find it harder than usual because I just struggled to comer up with anything of 5 letters other than olive!

I didn't understand that the Phoodle was looking for the name of a food, and not the name of something in the kitchen. There are plenty of kitchen tools that are 5 letters. Having said that, I wouldn't have guessed today's answer, either.

I didn't understand that the Phoodle was looking for the name of a food, and not the name of something in the kitchen. There are plenty of kitchen tools that are 5 letters. Having said that, I wouldn't have guessed today's answer, either.

Apparently it can be anything food related including anything in the kitchen or even food websites. I can't find the rules though... anyone know?

I can't find the rules though... anyone know?
I quoted them in post one.
Can even be names of famous chefs.

Can't link to them because of the site setup but

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom