Photos not displaying correctly

It happens for gallery images. Earlier I couldn't view the image in the recipe that Yorky posted in his chicken recipe. It happens for embedded images too. Example of embedded image today:

View attachment 68062
Can you show me the issues with media gallery images linked to a post please.
All to date have been files embedded into a post. Sometimes Yorky doesn't uploaded into the MG but uses the attach files button instead.

I am seeing a lot of photos like this over the last few months, in Your Photos especially. Only the top inch or two shows up, and refreshing the screen doesn't work. Hmmmmmm.

View attachment 68086

CD
Daft question, what os & web browser and how are you refreshing the screen. If windows, then you'll need ctrl+F5 not F5 because it will have cached it incorrectly and F5 didn't force a complete reload. Ctrl+F5 does (as does emptying all temp internet files on exit and closing program and reopening... if you can actually locate those settings nowadays).

Can you show me the issues with media gallery images linked to a post please.
All to date have been files embedded into a post. Sometimes Yorky doesn't uploaded into the MG but uses the attach files button instead.

I try and upload all foody images to the gallery (for possibly future postings). Jokes and such like, I upload direct as I cannot see that any repeat posting could be required.

Back
Top Bottom