Picking raspberries

I remember raspberry picking in my bosses garden on The Wirral. There were not too many in the bag after.

I've never had the opportunity to pick raspberries, but have had the opportunity to deal with the spiders, green and yellow slugs and other nasty critters in blackberry briars. The worse was itchy hands.

Wife separated ours, twice as much this year

Russ
mine are only one their 2nd season in the ground. (only lived here for 4 winters and 1st one I spent in hospital and rehab for 4 months so...) handful of fruit last year. I move some runners to another spot this winter and planted another 3 canes of different variety. existing stuff is taking over the corner of the veg plot. think they'll get moved this winter at least all but main 6 plants. there's red currant in there somewhere as well.

mine are only one their 2nd season in the ground. (only lived here for 4 winters and 1st one I spent in hospital and rehab for 4 months so...) handful of fruit last year. I move some runners to another spot this winter and planted another 3 canes of different variety. existing stuff is taking over the corner of the veg plot. think they'll get moved this winter at least all but main 6 plants. there's red currant in there somewhere as well.

We have red currants blackberries and cranberries as well

Russ

My take on the wirral is an area near liverpool??
That's all I know, please splain?

Russ

Yes. I used to live in Willaston and my boss lived in Childer Thornton.

Yes. I used to live in Willaston and my boss lived in Childer Thornton.

I've cycled through both of those places. used to live not that far away on the outskirts of Delamere Forest ...

my maternal grandfather was from Warrington and surrounding area...

Back
Top Bottom