Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our government is not even considering those yet.. they still have learned nothing!
I should be clearer on what I said, too - 4th shot overall, second booster.

Here, we still need an appointment, but there aren’t really any restrictions for adults, as far as I know, so you just have to find a pharmacy that has your vaccine in stock.

Oddly, there were no appointments available in my town, I had to drive 17 miles again, but I didn’t mind. We get time off from work to do so, so it made for a nice little break.

I should be clearer on what I said, too - 4th shot overall, second booster.

Here, we still need an appointment, but there aren’t really any restrictions for adults, as far as I know, so you just have to find a pharmacy that has your vaccine in stock.

Oddly, there were no appointments available in my town, I had to drive 17 miles again, but I didn’t mind. We get time off from work to do so, so it made for a nice little break.
I drove about 3 miles from my house. But, I live in a south suburb of Akron. There are about 20 pharmacies within a 10 mile radius.

I am in a quandary. I need to go to Kroger, but it's 102F/39C outside.

CD
Order online for pickup and then do it. That way you can sit in your air conditioned vehicle and let someone else do the shopping for you.

4th covid booster this morning (just got back) and I may try to mow the grass later.
They have opened it up to everyone over 30 here. I had mine a few days before the changes were made, qualifying under the severe asthma category. The nurse giving me the shot asked why I'd waited so long (7 months) been shot 3 and shot 4...

I did finally react to the jab this time. My arm was swollen and red/ hot for the first time. Otherwise (except being tired which is normal with my cortisol/adrenal gland issues) i didn't have any other side effects. 4th Pfizer shot, I'd have liked Moderna but it wasn't an option.

Plans for today...

Physio, leaving in 30 minutes...
Home by lunch time (physio is for both of us and hubby has a doctor's appointment as well..)

Afternoon? Depends on weather and how I feel.
  • I still need to start cutting the lawn.
  • I need to plant some seedlings in the veg plot,
  • I need to weed said veg plot
  • I will need to chop wood
  • I need to collect some more now the chainsaw battery has recharged
  • I've 2 parts on my vehicle to replace, but they are long jobs dismantling both front doors (4 way electric window switch on one and electric wrong mirror on the other) but it's -4°C out so that's at the bottom of my list
  • I've got the housework to do...

And I'm stopping there because it's starting to depress me! starting i need to get dressed to leave the house in less than ½hr time

Plans for today...

Physio, leaving in 30 minutes...
Home by lunch time (physio is for both of us and hubby has a doctor's appointment as well..)

Afternoon? Depends on weather and how I feel.
  • I still need to start cutting the lawn.
  • I need to plant some seedlings in the veg plot,
  • I need to weed said veg plot
  • I will need to chop wood
  • I need to collect some more now the chainsaw battery has recharged
  • I've 2 parts on my vehicle to replace, but they are long jobs dismantling both front doors (4 way electric window switch on one and electric wrong mirror on the other) but it's -4°C out so that's at the bottom of my list
  • I've got the housework to do...

And I'm stopping there because it's starting to depress me! starting i need to get dressed to leave the house in less than ½hr time
Hope you still find some enjoyment today :hug:

Hope you still find some enjoyment today :hug:
I think it's just going to be one of those days today. Don't even get the TdF to watch because it's a rest day.

Hubby's down in the dumps because physio has told him that he's over doing it. He's not making the progress he expected, but we always knew it was going to be a long recovery period, and longer than last time. Last time he had surgery at the start of Feb 2020, so the same time period of recovery was mid April 2020 and I think he's forgotten that he still wasn't driving or walking much at that point then either... guess he's just not used to being sick or injured in reality, so being told to ease back in things has him down in the dumps and that means everyone has to be down in the dumps, lol. So today is 'hard work'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom