Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a lot of big words, which coming from a doctor, means very little fun and a whole lotta money. I hope when they break that down for you, it'll be an easy thing to get through

And yes, these days, if your doctor has a patient portal, you can nearly always get your results same-day or next-day. MrsT loves that, as she's highly interested (notice I did not say obsessed :wink:) with her health. I usually just wait for the doctor to call me.
Those were the readings from the radiology department, my doctor today is probably getting the results (he is in a different facillity downtown). I really don't want surgery but from what I have been reading, that's the typical treatment for what I have.

I actually have medical transcriptionist training (that I don't use because I make more money at my current job than I would starting out as a transcriptionist). So the terminology was not strange to me.

I hope it's not too expensive. Thank goodness I have good insurance.

Every Friday, a girl comes over to clean the flat/apartment from top to bottom. She´s a great kid, very meticulous...
but for some insane reason or another, I hate being in the flat when she´s here.
So I got on a bus, went to the centre of London and wondered what the heck I could buy to justify the trip.
Colombian coffee.
Problem solved!

Hope you have a good time!
I've had 3 attempts at getting him slippers and all have failed. He's a size 9 (UK or Australian size) but even size 10 has not been fitting him. His trainers which he normally wears in the house (he has to wear orthotics 24/7 because of feet issues, same issues that have meant the 2 surgeries) but with the swelling in his current operation side, his feet are cold all the time and putting a tubagrip (elastic bandage) on has meant that the trainer was even tighter. He's ended you with the largest size bandage they do, a size G which is meant for thighs, not ankles. My wrists for example are a size D.... the slippers he has bought are size 11.

But at least I was able to buy a chimney brush as well, so all I now have to do is arrange for the fire to go out and cool. Then remove the heavy metal plate inside the fire, climb onto the roof to remove the chimney cowl and drop a rope down to tie onto the brush, shut the stove door and let the fun begin! I see an interesting week ahead, but we had a chimney fire this time last year because the chimney had not been lined (it was meant to be) and in hearing stuff falling when the fire is burning very hot first thing in the morning which is the clue it needs doing soon... and we can't get a chimney sweep out for a variety of wonderful reasons from living rurally, to the local guy is currently in hospital and for $89 which is the cost of the brushes, it looks like I'm about to learn how to sweep a chimney! There's a first.... now to choose a day to let the fire go out in winter!

I've had 3 attempts at getting him slippers and all have failed. He's a size 9 (UK or Australian size) but even size 10 has not been fitting him. His trainers which he normally wears in the house (he has to wear orthotics 24/7 because of feet issues, same issues that have meant the 2 surgeries) but with the swelling in his current operation side, his feet are cold all the time and putting a tubagrip (elastic bandage) on has meant that the trainer was even tighter. He's ended you with the largest size bandage they do, a size G which is meant for thighs, not ankles. My wrists for example are a size D.... the slippers he has bought are size 11.

But at least I was able to buy a chimney brush as well, so all I now have to do is arrange for the fire to go out and cool. Then remove the heavy metal plate inside the fire, climb onto the roof to remove the chimney cowl and drop a rope down to tie onto the brush, shut the stove door and let the fun begin! I see an interesting week ahead, but we had a chimney fire this time last year because the chimney had not been lined (it was meant to be) and in hearing stuff falling when the fire is burning very hot first thing in the morning which is the clue it needs doing soon... and we can't get a chimney sweep out for a variety of wonderful reasons from living rurally, to the local guy is currently in hospital and for $89 which is the cost of the brushes, it looks like I'm about to learn how to sweep a chimney! There's a first.... now to choose a day to let the fire go out in winter!
Maybe you can use a camping heater on that day? Shuks by the way!

Plans for today involved getting a new battery installed into my Mi9, it took less than an hour and the battery lasts so much longer now. Phone batteries lose +10% annually. My phone had also taken a few tumbles which damaged the battery.

My wife is doing a course today, from 2 pm to 10 pm, so I am doing my Kathi roll dish, minus the chutney and paratha bread.
It's just a few herbs and spices on chicken thighs and then into the fridge until needed. But super tasty.

I also got the ingredients I need to do the viral Grinder roll/sandwich video. Unfortunately, my daughter got her braces tweaked today, the entire upper wire got redone, so her ability to chew is that of a newborn. She will be on liquids for a few days...

But the equipment I ordered arrived...so I can try my experiments in the basement. I'm trying to develop a hyper-stable food for emergencies.

I am in a quandary. I need to go to Kroger, but it's 102F/39C outside.

CD
It was the days that were really hot when we found going out to the shops or the cinema to be the best time to go, but we don't have aircon in the house, only the car and the shopping centre...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom