Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to head out on my service route. This month is mostly collecting air samples for testing. then tonight is a "pretend" football game aka pre-season with my Dolphins. Not expecting much this regular season as the coaching staff are all new and they don't have an established Quarter Back, the starter is likely to be a 36 year hand me down. Definitely not a Tom Brady.

My other plan is to figure out which of these I'm having later:
7A02670F-8442-4333-BF7A-58A3234B10BF.jpeg

Do you make one batch of dough for both?
No. The bread I'll make is sandwich bread, and I'll need that proofed and baked today, where the pizza dough will go through a slow fermenting in the fridge over two or three days; the bread will get a lot more yeast than the pizza dough, since I need it done today.

I'm intrigued by that 'Coffee pale ale'..
Then that is the one I shall have!

Due to threatened heavy rain and very string winds over the next couple of days we decided to go shopping this evening so when we get home tomorrow, lock the front door. that will be it for the weekend.

Getting ready to head out on my service route. This month is mostly collecting air samples for testing. then tonight is a "pretend" football game aka pre-season with my Dolphins. Not expecting much this regular season as the coaching staff are all new and they don't have an established Quarter Back, the starter is likely to be a 36 year hand me down. Definitely not a Tom Brady.

I normally watch the final game! I loved the famous qb years ago, I've forgotten his name. Dam!

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom