Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my prep work is done for cupcake thighs. All I have to do is start the fire in the Egg and do my sides.

Last edited:
Right now, I'm drinking a beer, resting between tasks. Mulch is down, macaroni salad is made, kitchen is more or less cleaned up, so there's not much to do at the moment.

Been out and about this morning sorting out a few property maintenance issues. Now back home, about to start prep on a boned leg of lamb Sunday roast. The cork will be popping from a bottle of English sparkling wine in about 15 mins. I was going to get the lawnmower out, but it's started to rain. What a shame.

Yeah you did - I chatted to you once about it. You forgot! I don't do it very often although I'm getting tempted to now I'm stuck at home all day... I lost it all yesterday but it wasn't a huge amount.

I have a friend in Auckland, we tip each other on horses and dogs, he has greyhounds. He tipped me last week a roughie? He had seen trial. It won paying $15s, I was happy. And yes I vaguely remember you saying you like a wee bet,lol.
:)

Russ

Two outfits coming to measure the house for carpet. This lot is 25 years old so getting patchy in places. Maybe the pub later, I'll see how today pans out.

Russ

Busy day today. Off to town to get the Sunday papers, then back to the garden to start a mammoth fruit picking session. We are overrun with blackcurrants, raspberries, loganberries and rhubarb. I've, put a big slab of pork belly in a wet cure for 24 hours, also need to try out a new bread mix and hopefully make some ice cream using the newly harvested blackcurrants. Grass to cut and lunch to start in a few hours - a loin of pork to roast. Aiming to collapse in my chair around 16:00, with a full stomach and a nice, wine induced floaty feeling.

Nothing. I am a bit knackered from watching my wife get everything ship shape after the move. I may work on the design of my new water proof Covid 19 masks. This is my Serbian relative modeling the prototype. I am modelling my summer indoor/outdoor Egyptian cotton range. It doubles as a handkerchief so it will take a hot wash without shrinkage.
67138143_615199658969553_3905544784525131776_n.jpg

90556680_790889524733898_6158628570093584384_n.jpg

Nothing. I am a bit knackered from watching my wife get everything ship shape after the move. I may work on the design of my new water proof Covid 19 masks. This is my Serbian relative modeling the prototype. I am modelling my summer indoor/outdoor Egyptian cotton range. It doubles as a handkerchief so it will take a hot wash without shrinkage.View attachment 43206

View attachment 43207

Thats a lot of bickies for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom