Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he generic word for cakes?
Kolaci, the people in the Balkans love kolaci. This is our local bakery, because of my diet I waited outside when my wife went in to see her friend. When she came out she thought I'd had a senior moment. She was relieved when I explained the puddle was dribble.
46356508_482053475617506_5781465458649595904_n.jpg

46339807_482053458950841_4423822718676238336_n.jpg

Put in more landscaping edging, put down more mulch, mow the grass, make chicken sandwiches, hummus, a basil cocktail, and a peach cobbler, and French toast for breakfast.

Put in more landscaping edging, put down more mulch, mow the grass, make chicken sandwiches, hummus, a basil cocktail, and a peach cobbler, and French toast for breakfast.
I don't think I'm getting to all that today.

More than I've done then. I hate Sundays. Its a long standing psychological childhood thing 'cos nothing ever happened on Sundays.
Similar for me with Sundays. always have anxiety on Sundays and especially can’t sleep on Sunday nights. Not sure why but, its been that way for years. I can waste the whole day trying to get organized and accomplish nothing. I get so angry at myself and it becomes a wasted day for me.

i am still in CA for work. Left CA yesterday afterwork and took an overnight trip to Reno, NV (since we have today off.) I can add Reno to my list of places I don’t need to visit again. Still want to get to Lake Tahoe.

Similar for me with Sundays. always have anxiety on Sundays and especially can’t sleep on Sunday nights. Not sure why but, its been that way for years. I can waste the whole day trying to get organized and accomplish nothing. I get so angry at myself and it becomes a wasted day for me.

i am still in CA for work. Left CA yesterday afterwork and took an overnight trip to Reno, NV (since we have today off.) I can add Reno to my list of places I don’t need to visit again. Still want to get to Lake Tahoe.

I've been there once, but we were in Tahoe the whole time to go skiing. We skied at Squaw Valley, where they held the1960 Winter Olympics. I had a major yard sale on one of their black diamonds (made a wrong turn). Broke my thumb.

CD

Monday here, just planted 24 peas I soaked overnight. Wife wants lots of peas this year.!!
Hung towels out on line seeing the suns out here. Watching CNN. I'll start dinner soon. Lamb.

Russ

More than I've done then. I hate Sundays. Its a long standing psychological childhood thing 'cos nothing ever happened on Sundays.

I love Sundays. I sleep in as long as I want, often rolling out of bed around noon. I don't care what I do, or do not get done. I also like to cook something I really like, but don't make that often.

Of course, this was before Covid-19. I have a lot of Sundays while I'm stuck at home.

CD

I love Sundays. I sleep in as long as I want, often rolling out of bed around noon. I don't care what I do, or do not get done. I also like to cook something I really like, but don't make that often.

Of course, this was before Covid-19. I have a lot of Sundays while I'm stuck at home.

CD

You're lucky, sat morning wife showers then says the jugs on in 5 mins, I'm hungry. Then I shower and make her scrambled eggs and crispy bacon. And a hot chocolate.
Sunday I just get the jugs on I'm waiting on my hot chocolate. I don't have to cook for her.
You might ask , can she not make her own chocolate? She would argue I make it perfect for her!!!

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom