Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the liquor store to buy a bottle of good tequila for my mailman. He's been delivering to my neighborhood for about 15 years, and does a great job. It is traditional (or WAS traditional) to give your mail carrier a gift at the holidays, and I still do it. I got him a botle of Cabo Wabo silver. Good stuff.

CD

Yeah I left gifts out for my lawn man, and another guy who does work here.
We used to leave beer out for our bin man, but it's done by council now. And they get enough from my rates.

Russ

I walk to work and back most days..It's pretty close, only 15 minutes one way, so it's not that big of an achievement..although, it really does clear the mind..like an antidepressant..I try and get out for a good 45 minute one on my day off..that will be in an hour or two as I still have to go into the shop and shrink-wrap the the meat in the counter..I also will grind about 30 lbs of trim for a chili I will make tomorrow for frozen dinners in our freezer section. So much for a few days off

I walk to work and back most days..It's pretty close, only 15 minutes one way, so it's not that big of an achievement..although, it really does clear the mind..like an antidepressant..I try and get out for a good 45 minute one on my day off..that will be in an hour or two as I still have to go into the shop and shrink-wrap the the meat in the counter..I also will grind about 30 lbs of trim for a chili I will make tomorrow for frozen dinners in our freezer section. So much for a few days off

I have a few routes to work so could be anything between 20-35 minutes depending on the route and how I feel, always the short route to come home.

What am I doing today? Nothing. It´s raining outside, no-one (except me) has got up yet, there´s enough food in the fridge to feed the Russian Army and I´m not even hungry yet!

My plans are just dealing with the food and the kitchen, same as most days, minus work.

My head cleared by 3 pm yesterday, so I got round to digging a rotten post out. And replacing it. Then nailing side rails and pilings back on. The left side is good to go. I will repair the right side and hang the gate to complete it. Wife repainted new post and the rest.
Hopefully I will finish it today.

Russ

Today all I'll be doing is watching telly and practicing on the bass.
Wife is working till 8pm (12 hour shifts... now 10.45 here) so I'll have tea (dinner/ whatever you call it) ready for when she gets in around 9. Not sure what to cook yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom