Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finish paint conservatory I was going paint red then I decide to dark inside, so I paint white again. Still need put up new blind but I have no rush. But I put chairs an sofa cover back.
Dinner in oven.
Sarana x

You mean you painted it red and then painted it back to white? Oh my!

We have tons of craft breweries in the area. Our favorite local beer (March First Orange Cream Pilsner) is now available, and it's a limited time run, so we'd like to go pick some up. They have a carry-out shop, taproom, and serve bar food in normal times.

I checked their website and FB to see how they're handling things now and found about six discrepancies between their hours and what they're offering when, whether they're doing curbside or not, etc. It's just a mess.

So I did what I hate doing, and asked MrsTasty to call them. She got even more inconsistency, especially regarding growlers. Now I've got to call them back and go over exactly how we're supposed to exchange money for their product. I've never had a harder time buying beer. Get your 💩 together, March First! 😠

We have tons of craft breweries in the area. Our favorite local beer (March First Orange Cream Pilsner) is now available, and it's a limited time run, so we'd like to go pick some up. They have a carry-out shop, taproom, and serve bar food in normal times.

I checked their website and FB to see how they're handling things now and found about six discrepancies between their hours and what they're offering when, whether they're doing curbside or not, etc. It's just a mess.

So I did what I hate doing, and asked MrsTasty to call them. She got even more inconsistency, especially regarding growlers. Now I've got to call them back and go over exactly how we're supposed to exchange money for their product. I've never had a harder time buying beer. Get your 💩 together, March First! 😠
I think there is much confusion amongst retailers, particularly smaller ones, about how to conduct business safely. Government guidance is disgracefully non-existent, and scientific evidence seems only to be used as a political tool. Sorry to hear about Mrs Tasty's growler inconsistencies BTW.

Ciao,
I spend hour pray this morning. Now after breakfast I start get every thing ready to make food. I decide make Porchetta. Have make stuffing then roll an tie pork is in oven on spit. Then make trifle and Pastiera. Prepare vegetable, then make Polenta an put in press for few hour. I make crab an prawn ravioli for start. Once Polenta pressed I cut in diamond shape then deep fry.
Then once prep is done I have bath an wash hair an put on nice dress. I ask ray download Papa Easter sermon so I can listen later.
Ray get me big Easter egg an I get him same we open later. After meal I will sit an be thankful for what I have, and pray for those who lost.
Then I have plan get very ubriaco :drink:.

Sarana x

Ciao,
I spend hour pray this morning. Now after breakfast I start get every thing ready to make food. I decide make Porchetta. Have make stuffing then roll an tie pork is in oven on spit. Then make trifle and Pastiera. Prepare vegetable, then make Polenta an put in press for few hour. I make crab an prawn ravioli for start. Once Polenta pressed I cut in diamond shape then deep fry.
Then once prep is done I have bath an wash hair an put on nice dress. I ask ray download Papa Easter sermon so I can listen later.
Ray get me big Easter egg an I get him same we open later. After meal I will sit an be thankful for what I have, and pray for those who lost.
Then I have plan get very ubriaco :drink:.

Sarana x
Your porchetta recipe would be much appreciated. The other half of the pork belly I have reserved for making porchetta tomorrow, but I have never made it before. My wife has found a Genaro Contaldo video showing the method, but I have yet to research the stuffing.

Your porchetta recipe would be much appreciated. The other half of the pork belly I have reserved for making porchetta tomorrow, but I have never made it before. My wife has found a Genaro Contaldo video showing the method, but I have yet to research the stuffing.
Ciao,
Si no problems. I make stuffing with Nduja, I post recipe for stuffing later. Recipe very simple if no like things to spice then no use Nduja but flavour is wonderful.

Sarana x

I think there is much confusion amongst retailers, particularly smaller ones, about how to conduct business safely. Government guidance is disgracefully non-existent, and scientific evidence seems only to be used as a political tool. Sorry to hear about Mrs Tasty's growler inconsistencies BTW.
Oh, geez, it was worse when I got there.

First, the numbnuts on the phone told me, "Don't go to the taproom, that's closed. Come into the carry-out entrance. I'll have the door pushed open."

We got down there (never been there in-person before), and there was a sign pointing to the taproom entrance. "Not going over there, he said look for the carry-out door," so I walked around and around and around...no carry-out door.

Finally, went back to the taproom entrance, and that's propped open, and it turns out that carry-out and taproom...same room!

Then, when I had called back earlier to find out the answer to the multiple choice question "What are your hours?," I specifically asked, "Are you selling the orange cream Pilsner in six-packs?"

"Yeah, we've got seven things going in sixers right now."

At the bar (me in a mask, he not), I asked for two six-packs of the Pilsner.

"We don't have that in six-packs, just on tap."

It's the same @$#*& guy who told me they did! 😠

Luckily, they're able to can beer while you wait, so he canned me six 16oz beers, but it comes at a premium. I also got two two-pint growlers; one filled with their nut brown, and one filled with their coconut nut brown. Those were my wife's choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom