Post a lie about the poster above

Morning Glory just opened her own restaurant. Long awaited. Have you seen the article? It was in The Guardian. David Beckham agreed to be present at the opening ceremony.

Morning Glory just opened her own restaurant. Long awaited. Have you seen the article? It was in The Guardian. David Beckham agreed to be present at the opening ceremony.

Time out:
Not my turn to be lied about and I'd hate to run a restaurant! If someone posts 'time out' it means the comment is an aside and not part of the game. So the next member to tell a lie about should have been karadekoolaid.
Time in

Urban legend has it that George R. R. Martin modeled the Khaleesi after Timenspace after a particularly enlightening Euro-trip!

Time out:
Not my turn to be lied about and I'd hate to run a restaurant! If someone posts 'time out' it means the comment is an aside and not part of the game. So the next member to tell a lie about should have been karadekoolaid.
Time in
My apologies. My focus is obviously not clear
It was meant as a compliment to your excellent cooking, nothing else.
Time in.
Time out.
I will join the game at a different point in time,when I am more concentrated.
Very sorry.

My apologies. My focus is obviously not clear
It was meant as a compliment to your excellent cooking, nothing else.
Time in.
Time out.
I will join the game at a different point in time,when I am more concentrated.
Very sorry.

Time out
No issue. No apologies needed - loads of other people have not 'followed rules' this in the thread. To be honest it doesn't really matter and now FowlersFreeTime has replied to your post anyway! I just thought I should point out the rules (which I only learned myself recently)
Time in

Back
Top Bottom