Problems uploading image files

Original post on tablet, android 4.4.2

Edit on phone to add picture.

I just checked on tablet trying to add pic to Moroccan thread and same message about chrome.

Tried with tablet on crackling thread and it worked okay.

OK - that is really useful information. I am going to have to eat my words about all threads being the same. Over to you @SatNavSaysStraightOn!

I thought you set up the Challenges sub-forum @SatNavSaysStraightOn but maybe not. Why would anything be set differently in a particular sub-forum regarding uploading files?

OK - that is really useful information. I am going to have to eat my words about all threads being the same. Over to you @SatNavSaysStraightOn!

I thought you set up the Challenges sub-forum @SatNavSaysStraightOn but maybe not. Why would anything be set differently in a particular sub-forum regarding uploading files?
I think the challenges sub forum was a recycled forum, so may have had some odd permissions but that's what I need my laptop for which I won't have until tomorrow at the earliest. I can have a quick peep now ,the forum number in the title that gives a lot away on the age of the forum in question .I doubt anything obvious will jump out looking at the permissions, but I can if necessary recreate the sub-forum from scratch and move the threads over .they inherit permissions from the sub-forum they are in ,usually that is, so any new sub-forum made may be the quickest way of resolving the problem without actually knowing what it is we are resolving !

I know this is going to sound really odd ,but the only ones I get the inline error message are all ones started by yourself @morning glory.

Could other members with this issue name the thread and thread starter and also test other threads within that forum, even if it means deliberately replying to and then trying to edit their own reply to add a photo, to see if you get the error with anyone else please ?

Back
Top Bottom