Quiz: Black Stuff

But have you eaten any part of one MG?
I think C33 or MG (or anyone else for that matter) should only put these up if they have actually eaten pictured items!!!
Not eaten Silkie. You wouldn't be able to prove it if I said I'd eaten everything I posted. Anyway, if that was the rule @classic33 would be far too limited in what he could post. :D

Yes. Its silkie I haven't eaten. Really difficult to find it here - its mostly eaten in Asia. People here tend to keep them as pets because they look so pretty. The caviar is (I think) Beluga. I've not had that one but have had Arugula (I think in the USA it may not be classified as caviar because its not from the sturgeon, but it on sale here as type of caviar. Sevruga and sterlet are the two other types.

You were the only one to get the caviar answer (well done) although @classic33, obliquely described it as eggs. The clue was the rim of the tin visible in the image.
Recount needed in that case! Reply to the post and you'll see what I mean.
Its Sturgeon.

Not eaten Silkie. You wouldn't be able to prove it if I said I'd eaten everything I posted. Anyway, if that was the rule @classic33 would be far too limited in what he could post. :D
Everything posted sofar, one exception, has been eaten. More besides!

Recount needed in that case! Reply to the post and you'll see what I mean.
Its Sturgeon.
Got it! How many more times do I fall for that! Anyway, I stand corrected if its really true that you have eaten all except one. But as I said, how can I prove it?
Was it the Silkie you haven't had? So...if you've eaten all except one, why didn't you get them right? Or do you mean everything you have posted as quizzes? Only asking....

Back
Top Bottom