Road Trip Foods

Everyone I know who has travelled a lot, like me, is finding rental cars either hard to find or stupid expensive.

CD

When we used to holiday in Bali in the 90s, we initially rented a car for a week and then found that it was parked up for 4 days. The next time, we rented a car for 4 days and that was parked up half the time. Subsequent visits there we didn't bother and just used taxis. Cheaper overall (Bali is not a big island).

When we used to holiday in Bali in the 90s, we initially rented a car for a week and then found that it was parked up for 4 days. The next time, we rented a car for 4 days and that was parked up half the time. Subsequent visits there we didn't bother and just used taxis. Cheaper overall (Bali is not a big island).

We were on a tour in Bali when the driver turned right in front of motor bike and the guy ended up in my door in the back. Argument s from everywhere.

Btw I can get rental in Auckland for $40 a day without even looking at prices.

Russ

Everyone I know who has travelled a lot, like me, is finding rental cars either hard to find or stupid expensive.

CD
It's because of the microchip shortage... fewer new cars are being produced right now so the rental fleets are struggling to meet demand.

One holiday going to launch boat at state park for dive trip. Idiot a few spaces ahead in line cooking in RV while it was moving to park entrance, RV burns to the ground, park closes. Try turning a boat around on a two lane road with pine trees on both sides. Was not a happy camper.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom