Sad Food?

I would have to say that sushi is my sad food. I probably order at least 20 kinds of rolls and then I dip them in some sauce to make everything more tasty. I do love sweets but since the sugar level is too much, I try to stay away from them as much as I can. I am the type that will go for some salty and savory foods on those sad and emotional days.

When I saw sad food I immediately thought of soup but I was thinking of that being the food you prepare for others when they are ill or sad. After reading the thread I realised you are talking about what food you eat when sad. Truth be told when I am really, really sad I don't eat much of anything. Still when I do eat it's some sort of junk like cheese sticks or a cheap coconut flavoured chocolate thing we call a Lush. Tuna is something I like to use to cheer me up I THINK. I think I am mostly all over the place when sad.... like now.

When am sad, I do completely avoid any cold foods. I do prefer hot sorghum noodles with mushroom soup. I also do like chillies because they make my food hot. I sometimes can take just biscuits. That is when I feel like not to go to the kitchen to prepare something. But at last I will find some food to eat since I do not like being hungry.

It's not really a sad food but french fries and soda is the best match for me when I am not in a good mood. i don't get exhilarated though but it gives me good memories maybe that's why I am calmed. In those days when we had no money, my husband and I would buy a small french fries and have it for dinner. We were hungry but we were happy and that memory sticks to my mind so whenever I see fries I get a lift somehow.

Back
Top Bottom