Show me your breakfast (2024)

DH gave me the dirtiest side-eye glare when I requested an Orange Mimosa (they have Peach and Strawberry as well), but then all the other tables around us, both the Mister & Missus ordered and adult beverage ... he was the only teetotaler! :laugh:
The addition of booze has been a little controversial here, being at the top edge of the Bible Belt and Cracker Barrel having the reputation of being a good ol’ down-home Christian-friendly after-church brunch spot, but I’m definitely getting a mimosa next time we’re there.

IMG_4958.JPG

In Key West on Duval Street
WE HAD A BLAST!!!

DH's leftovers from yesterday
IMG_3889.JPG

I forgot that there were 3 triangles of French Toast in there as well ... I toasted his favorite Cinnamon Raisin bread 🤷‍♀️ - not pictured is a goodly sized bowl of diced Cantaloupe and a glass of Cranberry Juice to wash down those AM pills (I've made up four different pill boxes - you know the ones with M T W TH FRI SAT SUN on the top of each segment - and labeled each one as to when they are to be taken)
DH: I can't eat all of this! It's too much!
Moi: well, eat what you can but mainly finish the fruit and veg, ok?
empty plates.JPG

DH's leftovers from yesterday
View attachment 112924
I forgot that there were 3 triangles of French Toast in there as well ... I toasted his favorite Cinnamon Raisin bread 🤷‍♀️ - not pictured is a goodly sized bowl of diced Cantaloupe and a glass of Cranberry Juice to wash down those AM pills (I've made up four different pill boxes - you know the ones with M T W TH FRI SAT SUN on the top of each segment - and labeled each one as to when they are to be taken)
DH: I can't eat all of this! It's too much!
Moi: well, eat what you can but mainly finish the fruit and veg, ok?
View attachment 112925
Did he lick the plates free of crumbs and powdered sugar?

I’m at the point where if I scroll up from the bottom of the page I can often guess whose food I’m looking at before I see the name and this one confused me! My immediate response was this is satnavs then confusion at what looks like a dairy chocolate spread then relief when I recognised the blue and red rings on your plate.

This begs the question am I spending too much time on here?
I’m going with no 😂

Back
Top Bottom