Show me your breakfast (2024)

Breakfast yesterday was bacon, biscuit, and over-easy eggs.

View attachment 110489
So is that usual to use a scone (biscuit) like an English muffin?
I really like that idea, it’s a bit of a deconstructed eggs Benedict. Gluten free scones straight from the oven worth eating, so it would work for me too!

A recent breakfast:

IMG_7665.jpeg

I make my own everything bagel seasoning, I posted a recipe on here for it a while ago
It's a staple in my pantry for sure! I could make my own, I do have everything on hand except for the poppy seeds. For some reason I bought several premixed jars, I think because it was on sale for less than $2 a jar? Granted they were small jars...

I like putting it on avocado toast or on top of bagels with cream cheese, shallot, capers, smoked salmon, and avocado.

I just made my husband some bagel bites. I mixed cream cheese, smoked salmon, capers, and shallot slivers together and heated it, then toasted his half a bagel in cut up bite-sized pieces. I spread the cream cheese mixture on each piece and topped them with a sliver of avocado and everything bagel seasoning. I'll have one myself in a little while.

I made DH some cheesy creamy grits with turkey meat pieces and bacon pieces, topped with two runny eggs. I have taken enough photos of it before where you don't need to see it again. I had 2 pieces of leftover pizza for breakfast.

IMG_3704.JPG

A new-to-us diner, two towns over, everything is made in house - MAN!!!
Those were real eggs, and ask me how I know this?
My first bite, I bit down on a small piece of Egg Shell!!! :laugh:
But really, this was delicious!
The Biscuit ... I wish I either had more Gravy or Honey ... YUM!!! The Gravy on the Chicken Fried Steak, I shared it with the Hash Browns 🤤

Typical breakfast - scrambled eggs with tomatoes, onion, and cheese, along with (air-)fried potatoes with bell pepper, chili powder, dried onion, garlic powder, and paprika.

IMG_7733.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom