Show me your breakfast (2024)

relief when I recognised the blue and red rings on your plate.
There used to be a member here who had the same set of everyday dishes I have, and I’d be looking for something from a few months earlier, see the plates and think, “When did I make that? That doesn’t look like something I’d make.” 😵‍💫

Birthday brunch at Cheesecake Factory with bacon and avocado calabrian hollandaise for me, chilaquiles for Craig. I got a free slice for my birthday so Godiva for me and Cinnabon cheesecake for Craig to go. Nap time, AKA food coma, for me because i ate both of my egg stacks, minus the English muffins on 1, and left the potatoes other than a bite or 2. Did have a couple good size pieces of their bread with lots of butter.
20240505_110147.jpg
20240505_110219.jpg

Birthday brunch at Cheesecake Factory with bacon and avocado calabrian hollandaise for me, chilaquiles for Craig. I got a free slice for my birthday so Godiva for me and Cinnabon cheesecake for Craig to go. Nap time, AKA food coma, for me because i ate both of my egg stacks, minus the English muffins on 1, and left the potatoes other than a bite or 2. Did have a couple good size pieces of their bread with lots of butter.
View attachment 113219View attachment 113220
Happy happy food coma! Happy Cinco de Mayo, and happy happy happy birthday! Is it nap time?

Birthday brunch at Cheesecake Factory
Happy birthday!
I went to the Cheesecake Factory in Chicago once. I have never, ever been served such humongous portions of food. One plate of pasta was enough for 3 of us, and the cheesecake - that would have fed an entire army.
Good quality, well-prepared food, mind you

Happy birthday!
I went to the Cheesecake Factory in Chicago once. I have never, ever been served such humongous portions of food. One plate of pasta was enough for 3 of us, and the cheesecake - that would have fed an entire army.
Good quality, well-prepared food, mind you
I've never been to one but I hear that the menu is huge, too. The closest location is 45 miles away.

I've never been to one but I hear that the menu is huge, too. The closest location is 45 miles away.
Yes, the menu is large, as is the selection of cheesecakes. You'd be hard pressed to NOT find something you want to eat. Some things are really good, some things are eh, or maybe just not to our taste, but we haven't come across anything bad yet.

Yes, the menu is large, as is the selection of cheesecakes. You'd be hard pressed to NOT find something you want to eat. Some things are really good, some things are eh, or maybe just not to our taste, but we haven't come across anything bad yet.
I think Mr SSOAP would love the Cheesecake Factory.
Do you think they would serve anything gluten free?

1714997521205.png

There’s a location about 30 minutes south of my house, smack in the middle between the two Jungle Jim locations.

It’s like Fate is telling you to come to Ohio.

Yes they do. They have a web site, thecheese factory.com, that has their menu and locations.

The Godiva chocolate cheesecake I got is my MOST favorite and it is flourless. Not sure if it's entirely gluten free though.

Things are marked GF or skinny or whatever on the menu, but honestly I don't even look at the cheesecake menu anymore because I get the Godiva 99.95% of the time. Oh, the slices are not cheap, but they are HUGE. I rarely am able to finish mine in 1 setting as it's just so rich.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom