Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would be a no-sauce version. I use ketchup for only two things: cold, homemade meatloaf sandwiches, and when I make cocktail sauce. Otherwise, I leave it alone for the ketchup lovers.

You're welcome.

breakfastludovic20140530_144827.jpg

Breakfast is always an Espresso and usually my sweetie of the day or fat source ( fresh goat cheese ) ..

So here is a nice breakfast I had at a Hotel Restaurant on the beach. (Chef Ludovic Turac).

@morning glory

The Green topping is a French pastry dust that is made by a Pastry Company which makes "decoratives" for pastries .. Like pastry jewlery, pastry dusts, pastry glitter and lusters.

The cake part, is simply an extraordinarily light French Macaron type texture but with a classic Medieval French outer Shell made of almond flour of course, and an extremely light chocolate cream inside ..

These have a name but at the moment, it is on the tip of my tongue ..

I have to think about it ..

Definitely! If anyone wants ketchup in my house, they have to bring their own :roflmao:

I have ketchup in the house for three reasons. Jamie Oliver's black pork marinade, beef burgers and occasionally hot dogs.

Now make that four reasons - @epicuric 's bourbonless bourbon sauce.

View attachment 9494

Breakfast is always an Espresso and usually my sweetie of the day or fat source ( fresh goat cheese ) ..

So here is a nice breakfast I had at a Hotel Restaurant on the beach. (Chef Ludovic Turac).

@lothian

One of the best designer food plate photographs, I have ever taken ..

Quite an interesting and fascinating little breakfast !

Thank you and have a lovely day.

@Yorky

This is one of the best designer food photographs I have ever taken ..

Exceptionally lovely !!

The café Espresso was better than the sweet breakfast pastries !

Have a marvelous day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom