Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rye, rye, rye.
leip.png

Nothing imaginative here. I start with Coffee and follow up with Oats mixed with Granola, then, some fruit, usually a Banana. Then more Coffee.

I get my Granola online as the offerings in the grocery stores are slim pickings. Bob's Red Mill is my favorite source.

https://www.bobsredmill.com/shop/granola.html

I had rice porridge and coffee for breakfast. Made it yesterday in the oven (4 dl porridge rice/short grain rice cooked on a skillet with 4 dl water until the water is absorbed, then transferred into a large lidded cast iron oven dish with 2 l heavy milk and 2 teaspoons salt. ~2 hours in the oven). Creamy, silky and tasty. We heated it in the microwave today. I added sour apple-raspberry kissel on top, others preferred a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar.

Last edited:
Mod.comment:

A few recent posts in this thread veer off topic and wander into completely unrelated matters. A little off topic posting is not a crime but unfortunately it can then escalate into completely unrelated discussions. This can be confusing for members dropping in to the thread or for new members.

Please folk, can you think before you post. Start a new thread if all or a significant part of the the content of your post is not directly related to the thread topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom