Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted a waffle pic in a while, and I think this recipe is my standard now, from White Lily, using their self-rising flour:

I will eat eggs at the drop of a hat. I love them. But I've never seen eggs with raspberries. That robagusti is doing a good job here.

Eggs with Raspberries on the side was just fine. I recommend it next time you have a chance.

The Robagusti Bread is turning out to do exactly what I intended. Eat it alone or serve it as a side to compliment a variety of Entrees. I will be making for Christmas Eve, a Robagusti Bread Fish Cake recipe. Stay tuned to this website for further details.

Breakfast for Christmas Morning turned out to be Breakfast Burritos - en massivo grande.

BreakfastBurrito.jpg

I only ate one of them. The other went into refrigeration for tomorrow's Breakfast.

They include 4 Eggs with Cream added to fluff 'em up, 6 strips of Bacon, Radicchio, Onion, Serrano Pepper, Habnero Salsa and Cheddar Cheese.

Here's how they got put together ...

BreakfastBurritoPrep1.jpg

BreakfastBurritoPrep2.jpg

BreakfastBurritoPrep3.jpg

BreakfastBurritoPrep4.jpg

BreakfastBurritoPrep5.jpg

Just one of these puppies will greet the day, perfectly fine.

I had a Banana and Orange Juice with the one I ate.

View attachment 53743
Eggs benedict is my standard weekend breakfast...or weekdays if im not at work

I love it too. Not long ago I tried making Hollandaise cooked in the microwave (mainly from curiosity as I can perfectly well make it the usual way). In fact it worked surprisingly well. You can see the result in this photo. Sorry if I'm boring other members - I recently posted this elsewhere when discussing Hollandaise - but its reminding me that I need to post up the recipe.

I love it too. Not long ago I tried making Hollandaise cooked in the microwave (mainly from curiosity as I can perfectly well make it the usual way). In fact it worked surprisingly well. You can see the result in this photo. Sorry if I'm boring other members - I recently posted this elsewhere when discussing Hollandaise - but its reminding me that I need to post up the recipe.

View attachment 53745
Looks fantastic! I have never heard of microwave hollandaise. What was the method? Did you have the microwave on its lowest setting?

Last edited:
I love eggs Benedict. Years ago, my (ex) wife and I had the prix fixe Breakfast at Brennans -- Brennan's New Orleans. I had they classic Benedict, and my wife had Oysters Benedict (I don't think it is on the menu anymore).

CD
Sounds great! I sometimes also have eggs royale (if we have smoked salmon in) which is maybe even better, in my opinion

Looks fantastic! I have never heard of microwave hollandaise. What was the method? Did you have the microwave on its lowest setting?

Thanks - you just microwave on high. What I can't remember is if I microwaved it in short bursts, whisking in between or if it was one burst. Its very fast. My notes say 25 seconds. According to my notes, I made it with 1 egg yolk, 40g butter & a drop of wine vinegar. I need to test the method again tomorrow and then I'll write it up.

I think I also added truffle oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom