Show us your fridge!

I need to make a pot of eggplant and zucchini chili, with some French fries on the side, and some cookies for dessert. I'll cook the chili on the stove, of course. I will need to add some cornstarch in a slurry to thicken it, I'm sure. I'll need to go to the store for some ingredients... and drive on the right-hand side of the road both ways.

CD :wink::laugh:

I need to make a pot of eggplant and zucchini chili, with some French fries on the side, and some cookies for dessert. I'll cook the chili on the stove, of course. I will need to add some cornstarch in a slurry to thicken it, I'm sure. I'll need to go to the store for some ingredients... and drive on the right-hand side of the road both ways.

CD :wink::laugh:
All those ingredients…I wonder what colour that chili will be? :scratchhead:

I'm sure the color will be red. Not sure about the colour. (autocorrect wouldn't let me write colour, I had to override it)

CD
You have to install the “Mother Country Special Relationship” keyboard on your phone. :wink:

You have to install the “Mother Country Special Relationship” keyboard on your phone. :wink:

It was my MacBook Pro. I can't type on my phone to save my life. You can choose US English or UK English in the operating system. I went with US English, otherwise, it would be changing words in every sentence I write.

CD

I have both English (AU) and English (UK) installed as keyboards for phone, tablet and laptop.

It doesn't help my spelling in the slightest because usually because it picks a totally random word target than the one in after. :D

The autocorrect on my Macs is much better than the autocorrect on my iPhone. Seems like they would be the same, but they are not. Add the fact that I use the voice-to-text feature on my iPhone, and who knows what will happen.

CD

1669643943350.png

Back
Top Bottom