Show us your pet

Merlot is home

I didn't drop by to say this earlier - but as of November 8th, both cats in my avatar photo have now crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
Serenity was three days shy of her 21st birthday. She's the lovely ragdoll cat in front.

I need to post her most recent photo here, and will do so later.

I didn't drop by to say this earlier - but as of November 8th, both cats in my avatar photo have now crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
Serenity was three days shy of her 21st birthday. She's the lovely ragdoll cat in front.

That’s sad to read, MC. I’m glad you gave them good lives along the way, and I’m always thankful for the people in the world who look after the animals we share the planet with. :hug:

Sad to hear that. 21 years is a really great age for a cat to live.

So sorry to hear, but as you say almost 21 isn't a bad age. What age was the other? My brother recently lost his cats as well. He's now replaced them, but one of the kittens promptly died. It turned out to have a congenital liver shunt, so didn't really stand a chance. His partner's foster daughter was very upset, so they have already replaced it.

So sorry to hear, but as you say almost 21 isn't a bad age. What age was the other? My brother recently lost his cats as well. He's now replaced them, but one of the kittens promptly died. It turned out to have a congenital liver shunt, so didn't really stand a chance. His partner's foster daughter was very upset, so they have already replaced it.
The other cat in the photo, Obi-Wan, was put to sleep three days before turning 14, back in 2022.

I plan to get another cat or two (adult from a shelter or rescue) in the spring. Autumn in your part of the world.

I keep missing Serenity - and indeed, cat presences.

Back
Top Bottom