Show us your pet

Isla was supposed to come here after school today. Change of plan. New dog beaudy is being "fixed" today.
Problems with the lipstick!!

Russ

Approach at your peril.

20230203_145350.jpg

S/he looks like an albino with those pink eyes?
We used to bring ours inside when the temperature dropped to minus double figures. They had a shed load of bedding inside their massive cage and we'd shut them in until temps warmed up. They hated being inside though even if it was warmer. We'd section of an area of the large long thin hallway for them. The carpet there was on its last legs anyhow.
They had a massive run outside on our lawns, with loads of ceramic half pipes down that heated up very quickly in winter sunshine which gave them cover and warmth if needed. There was a network of them going to areas where we would build cover or shade in summer where the grass would be snow or frost free.... they loved it.

S/he looks like an albino with those pink eyes?
We used to bring ours inside when the temperature dropped to minus double figures. They had a shed load of bedding inside their massive cage and we'd shut them in until temps warmed up. They hated being inside though even if it was warmer. We'd section of an area of the large long thin hallway for them. The carpet there was on its last legs anyhow.
They had a massive run outside on our lawns, with loads of ceramic half pipes down that heated up very quickly in winter sunshine which gave them cover and warmth if needed. There was a network of them going to areas where we would build cover or shade in summer where the grass would be snow or frost free.... they loved it.

Rolo, yes he is. I know some people find pink eyes creepy but I never have. We don't have anywhere outside for piggies to live which is why they-now just he- lives inside. We have an outdoor run for when the weather permits, if not then I cut fresh grass for him.

Back
Top Bottom