Show us your pet

In Holland, hamsters (when they pass away) are sent to a special place where they are preserved in sugar. The preserve is then spread on the fields in autumn, and in springtime, the harvest is abundant.
Yes - we all know you get Tulips from Hamster Jam.

(just leaving..:hyper::hyper::rolleyes:)
Guess someone sold you some quality mushrooms from Holland too?

In Holland, hamsters (when they pass away) are sent to a special place where they are preserved in sugar. The preserve is then spread on the fields in autumn, and in springtime, the harvest is abundant.
Yes - we all know you get Tulips from Hamster Jam.

(just leaving..:hyper::hyper::rolleyes:)

:roflmao:

B330EE01-A2C1-4A6B-B75C-AA09449A6FB1.jpeg

I had to put Laxatone on Mindy's foot this morning. She tends to hairballs and constipation. She suspected it was coming because I checked her belly this morning when she was bugging me to get out of "her" bedroom, and then double checked when it felt a bit too firm. I finally caught her and then totally violated her dignity by putting that sticky stuff on the top of her paw that she has to clean off. She has to be gently tossed when I'm done because she peels out when let go and will claw you if you don't toss her. Not nearly as bad as pill giving, but still not fun.

Looks like I've acquired some new pets. These birds are called "guacharacas" - a cross between a skinny chicken and and archaeopteryx. They tend to glide, rather than fly, and need a run up to take off. They do make an unbelievably raucous din, however, and love a bit of bread:
View attachment 99747View attachment 99748

Does look like a skinny chicken.

CD

Back
Top Bottom