Show Us Your Shopping Bags!

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
8:24 AM
That is a very jolly selection of shopping bags. I've got very few as (you know) I mainly shop on-line. Or at least I did until the recently.😠
I have a few cloth bags which very usefully can also be used as shoulder bags. I'll photograph them tomorrow. Is the Sainsbury's bag from the UK?

Is the Sainsbury's bag from the UK?
Yes, I have four, because every time we go to England, I pack a couple of shopping bags with me, then I forget and leave them in the room, so I buy more, and then I forget those. :laugh:

A couple of years ago, I was using these here, at Kroger. The woman bagging my groceries looked at it and said, "Sains...berry's....I never heard of that! Where is it?"

I told her, "It a grocery store in England."

She very crappily replied, "Well LA-DEE-DAH!," and slammed my groceries in the cart like I'd just called her a bad name. :laugh:

I love these insulated bags from IKEA...

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 5.23.02 PM.png

CD

Here are mine: The red one is from Aldi, The Hairy Bikers one is a souvenir from when we went to see the Hairy Bikers on Tour last year and the pink one - I really don't know where that came from.

I mentioned that I'd bought new shopping bags that are designed to work together and fit a standard shopping cart. Tonight's trip was the first time using them:

I must say, these worked as advertised, very easy to load while shopping, and since I was using Kroger's Scan-Bag-Go feature, where I scan each item using their app on my phone, and then pay on my phone, it was perfect. No unloading to be scanned at the checkout kiosk.

I did have that bottle of Cava, so I still had to interact with someone, to clear that.

Back
Top Bottom